Sunday, October 2, 2011

Library Loot (2.15-17), review copies & bought

I haven't done a Library Loot post for a few weeks due to absences, planned and unexpected. I'm sure I've missed some but here's most of it. I did get to the recent events for Mary Hooper (Bloomsbury) and Joss Stirling (OUP) and Dave Cousins (OUP).



Review

Pure by Julianna Baggott (2 Feb 2012, Headline - white cover doesn't show up!)
Verity Fibbs by Cathy Brett (13th Oct, Headline)
Fifteen Days Without a head by Dave Cousins (Jan 2012, OUP)
The Weight of Water by Sarah Crossan (5 Jan 2012, Bloomsbury Publishing PLC)
Mortal Chaos by Matt Dickinson (Jan 2012, OUP)
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon (27th Oct, HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks)
The Fever and the Flame: "At the Sign of the Sugared Plum" , "Petals in the Ashes" bindup (out now, Bloomsbury Publishing PLC)
Velvet by Mary Hooper (out now, Bloomsbury Publishing PLC)
The Thirteenth Horseman by Barry Hutchins (1 Mar 2012, HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks)
In Darkness by Nick Lake (5 Jan 2012, Bloomsbury Publishing PLC)
Fracture by Megan Miranda (5 Jan 2012, Bloomsbury Publishing PLC)
This is not Forgiveness by Celia Rees (2 Feb 2012, Bloomsbury Publishing PLC)
Stealing Phoenix by Joss Stirling (out now, OUP)
Angel Fire by L A Weatherly (out now, Usborne)




Library

Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson
We Can Be Heroes by Catherine Bruton
The Time Spell by Judi Curtin
(Didn't come in time for my reading group's theme of time-travel but I hope to use it in a Titanic theme when the library has a few more copies.)
Wither by Lauren Destefano
Emerald by Karen Wallace


Bought

2 comments:

  1. Excellent week - I really can't wait to read The 13th Horseman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you got Hunting Lila!! Awesome! I can't wait to read that one. Great haul this week.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete