Thursday, December 1, 2011

Published in December (2011)

Here are some of the teenage/YA titles that are being published in the UK in December 2011. I will put a link to this post and previous and subsequent "monthly" lists in my sidebar. January's list can be found here, February's here, March's here, April's here, May's here, June's here, July's here, August's here, September's here, October's here and November's here. Title links go to amazon.co.uk. Please let me know of others to add to the list. In general I have not included re-issues and have stuck to UK publishers.

Monthly lists for 2010 can be found here.

I have tried to identify all the British authors which I hope will be useful to those doing the Bookette's excellent British Books Challenge.

Veronica Bennett - Vice & Virtue (1st, Walker, pb) British Author
Francesca Lia Block - The Frenzy (27th, HarperCollins Childrens Book Group, pb)
Orson Scott Card - Ender's Game (1 Dec, ATOM, pb)
Cassandra Clare - Clockwork Prince (6th, Walker, pb)
Cat Clarke - Torn (22nd, Quercus Publishing Plc, pb)
Sara Grant - Dark Parties (22nd, Indigo, pb)
Michael Northrop - Trapped (15th, ATOM, pb)

No comments:

Post a Comment