Saturday, June 20, 2009

Library Loot (1)

I have a huge pile of books out of the library at the moment. The bottom half of the pile (blue spots) is from my local library and are ones I've picked up over the last two weeks. The top half (red spots) is from a different library service, the one I work for, and I've had these for over a couple of weeks as I've been on leave (back on Monday). I always have more books out than I can possibly read in a month so I shall have to prioritise. The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening has been reserved so that will be fairly close to the top of the list. I picked that up after watching the trailer for the tv series. I must steel myself to read Breaking Dawn, but I'm so reluctant to finish this series...



Amanda Marrone - Uninvited
Michael Grant - Gone
Stephenie Meyer - Breaking Dawn
Scott Westerfield - Uglies
Catherine Hardwicke - Twilight Director's Notebook
Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games
Rachel Caine - The Dead Girls' Dance
Meg Rosoff - How I Live Now
Daniel Waters - Generation Dead
Gemma Malley - The Resistance
L J Smith - The Vampire Diaries 1 & 3
Sandra Glover - Somewhere Else
Jaclyn Moriarty - Feeling Sorry for Celia
T E Berry-Hart - Escape from Genopolis
Melissa Marr - Wicked Lovely

2 comments:

  1. The Hunger Games were an 'A' read for both myself and my daughter. You are really in for a treat :)

    Also enjoyed the 'Uglies' trilogy - the first one 'Uglies' was the best of the three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard nothing but good about Hunger Games. I'll get to it eventually!

    ReplyDelete