Thursday, June 23, 2011

Free Audio Book of Shiver

Like last year, Sync are offering two free audio books per week over the summer. You only get a week to download them but then they can be played at any time afterwards. This week's selection is:

Available June 23 - June 29:

SHIVER by Maggie Stiefvater
Narrated by Jenna Lamia and David Ledoux
Published by Scholastic Audiobooks


ROMEO & JULIET by William Shakespeare
Narrated by a Full Cast
Published by AudioGO

I don't know if there are any geographical restrictions, I'm in the UK and am downloading Shiver ok. You have to download a small piece of software (Overdrive) before being allowed to download the mp3 files.

Download the books from here.

2 comments:

  1. WOO!!! I love Shiver!! Shh..I might be in love with Sam Roth...don't tell Grace ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if there are any geographical restrictions either, but I'm in Norway and I could download it.

    ReplyDelete