Monday, June 13, 2011

Young Crime Solver week

The Crime Writers' Association (CWA)'s National Crime Writing Week runs 13-19 June and to coincide I've prepared a set of posts investigating the "young crime solver". I'm particularly focusing on sleuths that are not yet teenage but I will conclude with some of my favourite teenage crime novels at the end of the week.

Coming up this week:

Review of Dead Man's Cove by Lauren St John
Review of The Case of the Ruby Necklace by Alex Carter
Review of The Case of the Deadly Desperados by Caroline Lawrence
Review of Mondays are Murder by Tanya Landman new
Review of The Mystery of the Whistling Caves by Helen Moss new
Highlighting new and recent mysteries for younger readers
Competition to win some of the titles mentioned this week
My favourite teenage crime novels

Plus anything else I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment