Monday, September 5, 2011

My Life as a Book 2011

As started by Pop Culture Nerd, my life as a book 2011:

One time at band/summer camp, I: [found a] Girl, Missing (Sophie McKenzie)

Weekends at my house are: [spent on the] Soul Beach (Kate Harrison)

My neighbour is: Raising Demons (Rachel Hawkins)

My boss is: David (Mary Hoffman)

My ex was: Torment (Lauren Kate)

My superhero secret identity is: Artemis Fowl (Eoin Colfer)

You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry because: [we may] Clash (Colin Mulhern)

I’d win a gold medal in: [er I've] Forgotten (Cat Patrick)

I’d pay good money for: [Doctor Who:] The Jade Pyramid (Martin Day)

If I were president, I would: [be the target of an] Assassin (Grace Cavendish)

When I don’t have good books, I: [go on] The Hunt (Amy Meredith)

Loud talkers at the movies should be: [turned] Inside Out (Maria V Snyder)


My crime fiction version is on my Euro Crime blog.

2 comments: