Sunday, September 4, 2011

Library Loot (2.12-2.13), review copies & bought

Two weeks' worth here.


Library


Bought



Review

Lies by Michael Grant (5th Sep, Egmont Books Ltd)

Soul Beach by Kate Harrison (out now, Indigo)

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith (Jan 2012, Headline) & goodies!

Between by Jessica Warman (3rd Oct, Egmont Books Ltd)

The Other Life by Susann Winnacker (Feb 2012, Usborne)

From AudioGo:

Blood Ransom by Sophie McKenzie (Audio Book) (out now)

Doctor Who: Serpent Crest: Tsar Wars by Paul Magrs (Audio Book) (8th Sep)

Doctor Who: Blackout by Oli Smith (Audio Book) (8th Sep)



10 comments:

  1. I have just finished Soul Beach and it rocked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O You have Statistical Probability! Can't wait for that book! It looks incredible! And Soul Beach looks really cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Hereafter. It sounds great and has such a pretty cover!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to reading Hereafter, it looks so good! Nice haul!
    New follower :)

    Literary Exploration: In My Mailbox [3]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soul Beach sounds fantastic - I must buy a copy soon, happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to read soul Beach! I hope you enjoy all your books this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started reading Hereafter last night, and so far, I am loving it. I hope you like it, too. I also can't wait to read the rest of Michael Grant's Gone series--I really liked the first book in the series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hereafter looks really good! I don't think I've even read a review about it yet, but I really want to read it(:
    Awesome books!

    lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-22-vlog.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOHH... some really good books there! I read Hereafter recently and enjoyed it. happy reading.

    Check out my IMM here - http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    Emma @ LostinaYAboook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I soooo want The Other Life. Can I ask where you got it from?? Anyways, great pile this week.
    Here is my IMM:
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-17.html
    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete