Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Published in December 2012

Here are some of the teenage/YA titles that are being published in the UK in December 2012. I will put a link to this post and previous and subsequent "monthly" lists in my sidebar. January's list is here,  February's is here, March's is here,  April's is here, May's is here, June's is here, July's is here, August's is here, September's is here, October's is here and November's is here.

I have tried to identify all the British authors which I hope will be useful to those doing Kirsty's British Books Challenge at The Overflowing Library (please let me know of any errors or omissions).

This is still a work-in-progress so I'll continue to update it during the month. 
Anna Godbersen - The Lucky Ones (15th, HarperCollins, HB)
Amanda Hocking - Lullaby (6th, Tor, pb)
Nancy Holder & Debbi Viguie - Wolf Springs Chronicles: Hot Blooded: Book 2 (6th, Doubleday Childrens, pb)
Lauren Kate - Fallen in Love (20th, Corgi Childrens, pb)
Annabel Pitcher - Ketchup Clouds (27th, Indigo, HB) British Author
Sarah Shepard - Burned (4th, ATOM, pb)
Sarah Silverwood - The London Stone (6th, Indigo, pb) British Author

No comments:

Post a Comment