Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Costa Children's Book Award 2011 - shortlist

The shortlists for the Costa Book Awards 2011 has been announced today. The four contenders for the Children's Book Award are:

Flip by Martyn Bedford (Walker Books)
The Unforgotten Coat by Frank Cottrell Boyce (Walker Books)
Small Change for Stuart by Lissa Evans (Doubleday)
Blood Red Road by Moira Young (Marion Lloyd Books)

Read more about the books and authors here (pdf). The winner will be announced on 4 January 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Blood Red Road is the only one I've heard of - maybe I should look up the others.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Unforgotten Coat is a new one to me too. It's on order at the library so must be quite new. I've reserved it. Sounds like it would have been good for my "other cultures" theme with children's reading group next week.

    ReplyDelete