Saturday, July 30, 2011

Library Loot (2.8) & review copies

Thanks again to my local library, the library where I work and the publishers for keeping me supplied with exciting books:

Library

Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton
Crossing Over by Anna Kendall
Other by Karen Kincy
Little Manfred by Michael Morpurgo
Half Brother by Kenneth Oppel
The Emerald Atlas by John Stephens

and not shown: Dork Diaries: Pop Star by Rachel Renee Russell which I've read and returned.

Review


Hades by Alexandra Adornetto (ATOM, Aug)
Shelter by Harlan Coben (Indigo, Sep)
The Legacy by Gemma Malley (Bloomsbury, Aug)
The Mystery of the Hidden Gold by Helen Moss (Orion, Aug)
The Mystery of the Missing Masterpiece by Helen Moss (Orion, Aug)
Shimmer by Alyson Noel (Macmillan, Aug)
Circle of Fire by Michelle Zink (ATOM, Aug)

8 comments:

  1. Wow Lots of books!!

    I hope you enjoy them all! =)

    Steffikins

    http://steffikins.blogspot.com/2011/07/imm-8-310711.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some great books there :)

    I'd really love to read Shelter!!

    Happy reading

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, brilliant books this week! I hope you enjoy them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. some great looking books ive wanted to read shimmer for a while. Thanks for sharing your IMM enjoy reading them!

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mail-box-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome IMM! Some of them I want to read!
    Happy Reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set! I'm especially interested in Shimmer and Half Brother.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you got a lot of books this week! Crossing Over looks so good! I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great collection of books. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on "Circle of Fire".

    ReplyDelete